Sunday, July 23, 2006

It has been (now) 6 days since my first blog entry. A few people have inquired as to when the next entry will be published. Well I haven't formalized the intention of this blog, so let me simply outline the inspiration for it.

As part of the personal brand development at Visiphor, I intend to use this blog to showcase the particular niche I have found myself in and hopefully identify myself as viable resource on the topic(s).

In my time with this group, I have been exposed to a few new technologies (SQL Reporting Services, SQL Notification Services, Microsoft InfoPath). I intend on documenting our experiences and application of (at least) SQL Notification Services and Microsoft InfoPath. I am also very interested in expanding my introduction to K2.NET and its following release "Black Pearl"

The InfoPath form I am currently working is very exciting and full of interesting applications of the technology, which I plan on displaying. I will also provide a few "nice to have" features which we have not implemented and how to implement them.

That's all for now...

Thanks

Jessel Aquing

No comments: